The visa is issued by the Official Electronic Visa portal of the Republic of Azerbaijan, it is an online visa.
- This online visa will allow the student to arrive in Baku within three months.
- To obtain a visa, the student must make an online payment of $ 30 to our bank account.
- An electronic visa is issued for a single entry into the country.
- - Upon admission to the state university,the student acquires student residence permit to replace the electronic visa.
You are provided with a valid link to the e-visa portal.https://evisa.gov.az/en/
The process of obtaining a visa for citizens of countries that are not in the list of countries eligible for an online visa.
- To obtain a visa, the student must receive an invitation letter on behalf of the State University.
- With the invitation letter, the student must visit the Azerbaijani embassy in his or her own country or in another country and pass the interview.
- The invitation letter is issued by the State University and is confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- To purchase the invitation letter, the student must make a partial payment in advance to the university.
- The invitation letter is issued within 15 days
Documents required for admission to the university and obtaining a visa:
• High school diploma
• Birth certificate
In scan version to our email :email@example.com